GALLUP POLLS show that at least 80% of employees are not playing to their strengths and aren't appreciated for the unique value they bring to the workplace.
For CEOs this means low engagement, motivation and productivity and reduced profitability.
What happens when employees play to their strengths?
Gallup says employees empowered to play to their strengths are:
·6 times more likely to be engaged at work
· 15% less likely to quit their jobs
· 3 times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
This Masterclass will help you:
· Recognise your natural strengths and the unique value you bring to the workplace and to life.
· Channel your time and energy into your specific area of expertise
· Identify the ideal people to collaborate with to maximise talent and growth
· Build Trust and Flow in the business
· Be more effective, productive and profitable
· Unlock more of your true potential.
Fostering a team that plays to their strengths helps your business attract the right clients, deliver strong results and become a trusted supplier that consistency delivers excellence.