Covid has changed our society forever. And it’s impact on businesses has been huge.
This panel will take you on a journey of the challenges they have faced and how they adapted their businesses, plus some future thinking on where we expect this to lead – and the new challenges we are yet to face.
How this will benefit you:
· Hear how leaders like you have adapted their businesses
· Join the discussion on where the panel see this progressing to next – you can pose your own questions and comments through chat
· Challenge your thinking to look at the Covid problem in a new way
· Get clarity on the key steps to creating Adaptive Strategies that work
· Is the Office dead? – Hear from the panel what we expect the future of office working to be, and the new challenges we will face from remote / hybrid working for both management and staff – and how you can resolve these
Chaired by Neil Bradbrook, Managing Director of Ahead Business Consulting, and with a panel comprised of business leaders from SMEs, Corporates, the Public and Third Sectors, this will provide relevant and valuable insights for all business leaders as we continue to navigate our way through the Covid-crisis.