The logistics of travel may have changed, but our mindset has not: Scottish Business Network are focused to link and deepen relationships, and we need these connections now more than ever. Join us as we broaden our horizons, inspire, and discover global opportunities and celebrate our shared culture, innovations, competitive advantages, and future opportunities.
Working in partnership with our sponsors and speakers our programme will have a mix of live events, webinars, and virtual drop-ins and panels where we can network live across the world.
As a Scottish global business community, we will be uniting our Scottish leadership with Scottish leaders from around the world who can share their experience, their insight, and how we together can support Scottish business. Our audience and participants will be connected commonly through a pride and passion for business in Scotland. Participants selected each have a link to Scotland and have ‘What's next?’ insights that the SIW2020 organisers can’t wait to share with our global community.
Our Vision: To facilitate the largest virtual gathering of a diaspora community worldwide. To create one massive shared online experience for Scottish business leaders globally
Our Ambition: For the online event to be so memorable among Scots worldwide that it sparks reactions, becomes an ice breaker and leads to new business conversations and relationships from that shared experience
The How: A global broadcast and digital conference event supporting Scottish based companies to scale across the UK and internationally, through the delivery of live-streamed Insights, performances, and conversations with some of the biggest speakers and brands worldwide. Utilising our global SBN community we will be airing a series of productions directly to you.
- Share lessons and insights from around the world that will assist in international business
- Celebrate Scotland through some exclusive performances
- Host some insightful conversations with some of the biggest CEO and brands globally
- Facilitate meaningful introductions that support future business endeavors
- Deliver noteworthy takeaways that inspire, and encourage leaders to think broader
- Aid in the discovery and identification of new information and new national and international opportunities for Scottish businesses
- Hints and tips on how to de-risk international business
- Support the understanding of the myriad of finance export support options open to businesses
- Share insights that help overcome the challenges of culture, language, regulations, laws when working abroad
The Why: Bringing together this community will connect Scottish businesses to a greater purpose and offer them with a global network of peers in a time of need for change.